So in this little corner of my blog, I feature a list of things worth remembering that I believe are nourishments for the soul. Basically, they’re just small reminders that remind me to be grateful for the little (and big) things. If you remember some of these things worth remembering, I think it can make you a better, more wholesome person. I truly do. With that being said, I’ll be adding a couple of things to this list every now and then.
I’d love to know some of your things worth remembering. If you have something, please leave it in the comment section below! I might even feature some of my favorites on here, too. Happy reading!
1. Expensive wine is not always good wine.
2. You are not defined by your past mistakes.
3. Girls nights are necessary.
4. Bring wine and cheese to said girls nights.
5. It’s always better to be overdressed than under.
6. It’s okay to skip class sometimes.
7. Sleep in.
8. Take naps, too.
9. Drink more water.
10. Be present, always.
11. Always replace the empty toilet paper roll in someone else’s home– it’s just common courtesy.
12. Try to learn a second language, you won’t regret it.
13. Travel, travel, travel. Any chance you get.
14. Go for a drive and blast your favorite music if you’re feeling sad.
15. If you live where I live, sit at the inlet at night.
16. John Mayer soothes souls.
17. It’s okay to be nostalgic; but remember things as they were, not how you wanted them to be.
18. Holidays are a time for treating yourself and others– don’t be sorry that you ate those cookies or bought that extra present for someone.
19. Watch Nick Offerman’s “American Ham” where he delivers his 10 tips for a prosperous life. It’s true words of wisdom with a guaranteed laugh.
20. Learn how to become independent. No one likes a person who can’t do things for themselves.
21. If you’re in college… STUDY ABROAD. You won’t believe how much you’ll learn and take in from each and every experience.
22. Sometimes going to the beach alone is just plain necessary.
23. It’s so beautiful when someone is just genuinely themselves.
More to come soon!